Monday 7 August 2017

7th August 2017

Yesterday was my birthday. I am now the mighty 19 year old with the world at her feet!

Yesterday I had a pretty mediocre birthday. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact I had to work even though it was only a four hour shift! My birthday ritual is to wake up, open cards, go shopping then go for a meal and BOOM that's my birthday over and done with. But nope, yesterday I woke up, had to wait ages to go to work, went to work, came home opened a couple cards and went for a meal. I HATE CHANGE. I still enjoyed it but I honestly hate change so much and all that's happened so far this year is CHANGE.

I have stated numerous times that I have been wanting to change myself like the way I dress, the way I act and think. But I never wanted my surroundings to change and that is all that's happened and now I am so confused with everything. I am trying to adapt to one thing then another thing changes and I am trying to adapt to that change. SO CONFUSING. But hopefully by the end of this week I will be driving, *fingers crossed*. That is the only change I am looking forward to this year! Driving is something I have always dreamed of as a child and now I will be able to ACTUALLY DRIVE. I really hope this cheers me up because recently I have been feeling so under the weather but there is no cause for that?

I have tried to do everything that makes me happy such as rave to my favourite music such as Arctic Monkeys and Linkin Park but NOPE that isn't making me happy. I watched 'Girl Interrupted' with Angelina Jolie in and that was such as a good film but I don't think it was the best film to raise my hopes up in life. But it was still amazing!!

Anywho, I better scadoodle and get a shower I have been procrastinating for like half an hour now. I hope y'all are okie dokie and another blog post should be up shortly, (this time with pictures if I can be bothered). WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment