Tuesday 6 December 2016

How to be Happy

This is hopefully going to be a guide to being 'happy'. In the world there are many individuals who are naturally happy. They may be living a stress free life. Or they was born with incredible amounts of serotonin levels. Anyway, my point is that some people on the flip side; are not so happy. I am one of those individuals. Certain things will make me happy but being a happy person 24/7 is definitely a difficult task for me. If I am not at home binge watching YouTube videos or chilling with the boyf', then I am not happy. Happiness is a difficult thing to achieve but it's possible.

Step 1: RELAX. I honestly cannot exaggerate how important it is to relax. Just spending time with yourself is honestly the most crucial step to happiness. Just staying at home relaxing for a day can boost your happiness level by 100. The best way I have found to unwind is running an extremely hot bath. Make myself a cup of tea with a high amount of sugar. Put some relaxing tunes on and get into that hot bath with the cup of tea and ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Relaxation.

Step 2: Get your jobs done. If you have rubbish in your room that is lying around. Then dispose of it. If you have hair grips lying around, put them in jar or move them into a box or something. Basically, but everything in it's right place. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks now and you don't understand how satisfying it is to get into bed and know everything is spick and span. Also, if your parents have set you chores, get them done. Just get them done. Just do it. Shia Labeouf.

Step 3: Go see your family relatives or friends or lover. Honestly, this makes me so so so happy. Seeing a close friend can make your day 10x better and so can seeing your lover. Family relatives also provide food. Food makes you happier too.

Step 4: Remove the sh*t out of your life. Literally and metaphorically. Remove any individuals that are not a good influence on you. Remove all unwanted junk. Make your life free off all stress and copious amounts of dirt. Honestly, this helps. I currently have a high amount of 'outstanding' work to hand in at college but each time I hand a piece of work in I feel so much better and it motivates me to carry on and get even more work done.

I think that is just a few steps on how to be happy. There are many more out there in the world but I honestly do not have the time to write them all down. Anyway, I hope y'all have a fantastic day and just remember, RELAX. R e L a X. 

😊😀😊



No comments:

Post a Comment