Monday 15 August 2016

The Big Return / Him 2.0

Yes, Sammy has once again returned and I guess you are sick of hearing that! God, I have missed writing so much. However, it does feel very strange to write on a keyboard which isn't touchscreen. Very strange indeed. Anyway, yes I am going to try my very best to return and stay put here because I miss this. I miss this very much. 

I am 18, that is something you have definitely missed. I have had my first legal drink which was very interesting if I do say so myself. It was only a Smirnoff Ice but for an alcoholic virgin. Well. But for my 18th I was greeted with many great gifts and an amazing mother! I was mainly greeted with EVERY SINGLE SEASON OF THE OFFICE (US). If you are a long term reader, I think you will understand my love for the office so receiving that surprise made me so so so happy! 

Speaking of things that make me happy. Him. Last week we went away for 5 days to ye olde Center Parcs which can be located in a series of areas around the United Kingdom but the one I went to was Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood, (I think). But yeah the trip was courtesy of Him and I have never been so grateful in my life! It was honestly one of the best trips ever and I am honestly so lucky to have someone like him! He means everything to me and although I never seem to show him that I do mean it. 

... This still feels so weird to me. 

I ONLY HAVE 4 MINUTES LEFT UNTIL A RESTART OCCURS. 

omg. 

Basically, I love him so much and I want everyone in the entire world to realise that! We do have our little disputes but we always overcome them with smiles and tickles. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

sorry for any terminology errors and spelling errors and stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment