Wednesday 1 June 2016

Hipster Queen

I love the term, 'organised'. It makes me feel happy and comfortable. I am unaware why but it just does. Anyway, I have become a hipster. Well, I am slowly developing into one and that is something i cannot deny. I don't know where it has come from but it has come and now I am feeling more swag than ever. I am going to devise a list:

8 Ways You Know You Are Becoming A Hipster Queen.

  1. Your dress sense is turning into lazy but still stylish. Basically, you're wearing baggy clothes with cool shoes and funky beanie hats. You're fashion sense has become funky with a side order of comfort. 
  2. Your music taste is becoming acoustic. Yes, I am correct with this reason because acoustic music is a hipsters music. What I mean by acoustic is a bit of Milky Chance along with a side order of George Ezra. If you haven't heard of either of these, well, you need too 
  3. Messy Hair. This is were your hair style begins to become messy in a stylish manner. For example, my hair style has evolved into a messy bun with strands of hair falling in front of my face. But it has become that bad that my hair will stay in a bun even though there is no hair tie. 
  4. Tea is your new best friend. You know that coffee shop I was on about in a earlier post, well yes, that place is my new best friend along with tea. I don't know why but the warmth of the tea and the coffee place just makes me happy and I am starting to call it my 'stress relief'. 
  5. The internet. I don't believe that I need to say any more but the internet is also your new best friend just like tea. Tumblr, Instragram. Blogs. They are all your best friends. 
  6. GLASSES. I guess this could be in my fashion category but I am adamant that glasses should have their own section because if you don't have glasses, you ain't no hipster queen. Unless you cannot wear glasses for some bizarre reason, like if you generally don't need glasses then it's okay, you can still be a hipster queen. 
  7. Hobbies. Your hobbies involve playing a guitar and writing on a blog in a coffee shop...no further comment is needed. 
  8. Taking Interesting Photos. You decide to use a wide range of filters when you upload your photos to instagram or tumblr. You may use Nashville on instagram or the simple black and white filter for Tumblr but no matter what you do, you still add a filter.
So there you have it. A very interesting list which I ironically developed on my laptop in a coffee shop. BOOM! My imagination is definitely cray cray. I love saying 'cray cray' at the minute. If you already didn't know, it means crazy but it sounds more groovy and funky and that is how I am feeling at the moment.

Also, I cannot remember whether or not I told you all that I left my previous glasses on a bus but I got two new pairs yesterday and it is so nice to be able to see again. It is wonderful. You truly don't understand how much you take your eyesight for granted until you are able to see once again. 

Although I love this coffee shop. I wish they could make scrambled eggs. Actually, that is what I am going to have for tea tonight, scrambled eggs. NOM NOM NOM! But, I am going to make the scrambled eggs crispy with a pinch of salt and a side order of toast. Hmmmmmmm.

1 comment: