Monday 4 April 2016

StRAWberry MiLk

I went to the shops today and I purchased fruit. Along with a carton of strawberry milk...
Recently my taste buds have been really odd and weird so everything doesn't taste right to me. (Twinkies are still disgusting). So, I decided to try strawberry milk and see if I still like it or not. I STILL LOVE THE STUFF! I drank 3/4 of the carton and now I feel sick but it was absolutely worth every bit! SSLLLLUUURRRRPPPPP. But, I did actually buy some fruit? That's also a good thing right?!? The one thing I really wanted was some banana's so when I have my porridge in the morning, I can put some banana in it and see if it tastes yummy or not.

I also deleted all my social media. I was getting stressed out and I soon realised how much time I was spending on social media was insane. Therefore I simply deleted it. So far I have gone just over 24 hours without it and I am feeling a lot more better for it. Every morning I would spend about an hour just scrolling through instagram, Facebook, Twitter. I don't even know why I did it, I personally think it was just an excuse to lay in bed and waste more time. But now I feel great without it! I feel like I care about others more and I always find myself being that bit more productive! This morning I woke up and I simply replied to le boyf and then spoke to him for a small while then I got out of bed. This was all in the space of 15 minutes which is absolutely crazy for me! I definitely recommend going without social media for a while. It feels so nice and relaxing!

I got halfway through tidying my bedroom then I decided to procrastinate and write on here because I don't think I have written for a couple of days! I want to move my room around but I am traumatised by the thought of spiders and I know I will regret it if I do so I am currently avoiding that scenario. Between you and me, I have an obsession of moving and rearranging things. It can intend to become really bad but I am trying to behave and not do so.

I am starting to feel even more sick after the copious amount of strawberry milkshake. URghhHHHasdksaj.

I need to return back to non-procrastination Sammy and tidy my room. Therefore I shall leave you! I hope you all have had a wonderful day/night and I shall attempt to write something tomorrow. I have a driving lesson tomorrow which I think might kill me but I shall tell you more about that tomorrow!!!

pHoTo Of ThE dAy:
I love this photo of David Bowie
I don't call myself a number one fan of his but I do love his music!
He is an idol and he shall also be remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment