Tuesday 29 March 2016

Motivation = 0%

In my absence from this wonderful invention I somehow managed to finish a UK series called 'Thirteen'. If you haven't already heard about it, it a drama about a girl who escaped from her kidnapper after being isolated for thirteen years. (Ironically she got abducted at the age thirteen too). But yeah, the drama basically follows her journey out of imprisonment along with her ex-friends and families side to it all. The drama is really good because you are not sure whether the girl is telling the truth or not but then you finally get to find out what happened to her and blah blah blah. I don't think that was a spoiler...! But yeah, on Sunday it was the last episode of it all and it was amazing and I want to watch it all again but nope. I shall not.

Anywho, today I actually left the house despising the fact I thought I was going to die. I went on a journey to see the boyf', go to the gym with the boyf' along with see the boyf's grandmother and go back to the boyf's house to argue about laptops/chromebooks. Basically, I have been considering buying a new laptop/computer for a long time now as the one I am currently using is on it's way outta' here. Usually I don't buy new things unless I have provided myself with a legit list of reasons. For example, the bikes got stolen so I invested in a new bicycle, legit reason right? Well, this laptop is running at 4 years old and is becoming really sluggish and meh. And how can I not forget to mention the screen. I am not actually sure what I did but I managed to damage the screen a wee bit.
So, I have been looking long and hard for cheap/good laptops or PC's. HOWEVER!!! I soon came across the chromebooks. The chromebooks are pretty much laptops with a huge twist. The huge twist is that they are only designed for web browsing. All I seem to do is web browse!! The prices of the chromebooks are in my price range and I feel as if they are designed for ME. (Not specifically me but yeah). Back to the boyf, we were sat around debating about whether or not I will regret buying a chromebook. I am starting to believe that it is a great idea but he is not and he keeps saying: 'don't say I told you so' if I buy one.

I AM REALLY PUZZLED ON WHAT I SHOULD DO GUYS!

I guess I might just think even longer and even harder on whether a chromebook are worth it or not.

Also, as you may have already read, I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY! I actually went. I am more surprised than my sister when I told her! Finding the motivation to get out of bed is hard so finding motivation for the gym? Do-nut get me started. But somehow I went and I really enjoyed the exercise! I am still considering whether to start the legit membership or not!!!

I still feel like a sloth.

I hope you all have had a good day anyway! I am going to try and find some form of motivation to tidy my room but in the mean time, adios amigos!! :-)

pHoTo Of ThE dAy:

on the plus side of everything, I managed to get a kinda cute photo of him!
I understand that the camera quality is really bad.
But I love him!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Denby,
    everyone knows that Zero per Cent motivaton and be confuesing by everything and everybody.
    It is great when someone has the Motivation to go to the gym or something like that. I have to admit that I jogged first after one and a half year. that was the only one right now.
    Let me thinking about your Laptop/Computer Problem. Nothing is wrong with a Chromebook, when for the user it's ok that in normal they are smaller and don't have for example a operating System like Windows. In the end everyone have to decide to their own, which is the best chromebook, Laptop or Computer for myself. When you use it for Blogging, some Internet stuff and the normal text writing. Definately the chromebook is sufficient. More complicate Things could be a Problem for it.
    I hope I was a help.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete