Tuesday 26 January 2016

Yes, I am alive.

I died mentally but physically, nope. Basically, I have been very busy last week! I attended college every day, then I went to work four days in a row. It has been very tiring. BUT, something amazing did happen. I HAD MY FIRST DRIVING LESSON!!! Ever since I was little I have always wanted to drive and as soon as I turned 17 last August, I had been waiting for my first ever driving lesson. Then I finally had it. WAHOOOOOO, BROWNIE POINTS FOR SAMSAM! I managed to drive the car and go up to 3rd gear and back down again. It was amazing! It has seriously motivated me in all aspects of life. My next lesson is today. I am slightly nervous but my excitement is overwhelming that factor.

I hope everyone has been okay. I have dearly missed writing on here because there are no rules or guidelines unlike my college work. Speaking of college, it has been going good for once. I have almost finished my huge A2 Pointillism, (stippling) piece which has taken me over a month to do. And the only lesson I am slacking a bit is science purely because I rather dislike practical work and that is all that I have seem to do. I am also slacking in taking photos, I need to take more PHOTOSSSSSSSSS for you all to seeeeeeeee.

I have college in 20 minutes and quite frankly, I would rather stay here and write all day about my adventures in life but nope. My 100% attendance is apparently more important.

OOOOOOOOOO, I forgot to mention le bro. I finally managed to see him this weekend just gone and it was AWESOME! I miss the good old days of just chilling and messing around but in a mature way. It was honestly amazeballs. (Just to clarify, I hadn't seen le bro in about a month).

Le boyf' has to be mentioned if the bro is. Me and le boyf' are amazeballs. I oddly miss him even though I see him almost every day! I cannot wait for Valentines day though! I have the best gift(s) idea ever! But I need to find a date in which I can get these gifts.....hmmmmmmm.

I must scadoodle because now I have 15 minutes to get to college so I hope everyone reading this, (and everyone else in the world), has a wonderful day because Tuesday's are wonderful day days. Anyway, farewell, I shall speak to you all soon!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I took this a while back purely because I was baffled by the statue's sandals.
Sandals are weird to me.
Don't ask.

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed there were sandals around whenever they made the statue :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete