Monday 18 January 2016

January Blues (or blus)

Today is the 18th of January and the time is 08:49. I am currently at college writing this blog on a laptop with two keys missing. Life is great. I don't know what I am on about now. 

Anyway, winter has finally arrived. I have witnessed a blizzard, hale stone along with ice cold rain. I have also witnessed ice which I have to admit that it is the best thing about winter. I just love sliding around...I am a child stuck in a 17 year old body but still look like a child. YAY. 

I have loads to write about a moment ago but now I have just hit a wall which is probably known as writers block I think? I am not to sure. 

I have a new song(s) recommendation!!! Arctic Monkeys - Knee Songs. It is such an amazing song! I cannot get over it. The funky tune and the lyrics is purely sensational. (Yeah...I am being a little bit over dramatic but ah well).  Another song I have discovered and highly recommend is X ambassadors - Renegades. This is a song which is actually in the charts somewhere but I like it. Usually popular songs don't appease me but this one is amazing. If you like Imagine Dragons then this song is definitely worth putting on your playlist. 

Urghhh, Monday means I have work to do but I could happily write on this blog for days on end. But no...WOOOORRRRRKKKKKKK. I have loads of work to do and to catch up on. For example, I have tons of artwork which I want to do but I need to get my health and social care work done before I can do art purely because I have spent way too much time on my artwork. Oops. 

I cannot decide on what music to listen too whilst I do work. You see, the problem I have is, I am limited to what I can listen to as I have only certain songs on my phone and the rest is on my Kindle. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  

Anywho, I apologize about the boring post, I shall update you later once I have time. 

FAREWELL! I hope you all have a good day/evening/night. 

PhOtO oF tHe DaY: 
this is a photo I took last year, I love blossom trees in summer.


3 comments:

  1. ARCTIC MONKEYS THOUGH :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love both of those songs!! And I get ya about writing in college - I'm currently writing this on a weird PC..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    i only want to say that I'Ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope it's ok and I'll happy if you participate in the Award.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete