Sunday 3 January 2016

I am turning Healthy.

I am turning Vegan. Hopefully. I am quite shocked with myself but I am determined to do it. I hate the fact animals get hurt and killed for us humans. I am currently undergoing a lot of research about it but I believe I can do. I understand the difference between Vegetarianism and Vegan-ism and I definitely want to pursue a Vegan lifestyle, not so much Vegetarian. I will miss a lot of foods but I'd rather save a chicken than eat one any day! I am hoping that this lifestyle will make me feel happier in myself. But anyway, I will attempt this crazy idea of mine and I shall document my journey through this blog I guess.

So, it is the 3rd day into 2016 and I am feeling a little better thanks to him! I saw him today and he has made me so so so so happy! I love him so much! I am one lucky chicken nugget, (I won't be saying that any more).

But yesssss, the internet is once again working in the Denby household. I am even more happy then when I already was because Denby cannot live without WiFi. Okay, that does sound pretty bad. What is happening to me. I AM AN INTERNET ADDICT SAVE ME PLEASE.

AWWWWWW I REALLY WANT A PET CHICKEN THEY ARE SO SO SO SO CUTE. I WOULD FEED IT AND STROKE IT AND FEED IT AND RECORD THE NOISES IT MAKES AND YEAH. I am really really weird. SSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I TOOK THIS AND I AM PROUD!
I Am Actually Really Proud Of It.
Ahhhhh
Have a good day!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, going vegan is so cool!! One of my friends in college is vegetarian/vegan and she said it's not too difficult once you get used to it!!
    I would love to be vegetarian, but I couldn't live without my Docs, so I couldn't be vegan.. Best of luck with it though, my lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it so fascinating and I really really wanted to try it...so I have and I have never felt so good about it! and yeah, good point:') Thank You so much! :))

      Delete
  2. You go! Keep it up I will be posting health tips on my blog! Stay tuned

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe this makes me feel bad :) I have pet chickens but I still eat chickens... whoops...

    ReplyDelete