Sunday 10 January 2016

Disney Party?

Yes. Denby went to a Disney themed party. Basically, one of my close friends turned 18 and she threw a Disney themed party which meant that those who were invited had to dress has a Disney character. So, me and the boyf' went as Minnie and Mickey Mouse. Sadly, he didn't have a Mickey Mouse costume...so...he had a marvellous idea of printing out an A4 label saying 'Mickey Mouse' and then stuck it to the back of a t-shirt. I have to say it was pretty funny. On the other hand, Denby actually had a Minnie Mouse costume and I regret wearing it. Boobage is the reason why and I shall not go into detail with that. 

Anyway, the party was really fun but me and the boyf' didn't drink and got tired really easily. So, we wandered off back to his house were we chilled and watched the documentary 'Catfish'. If you haven't already seen it or heard of it, please, go watch it. It is such a good film/documentary. I don't usually watch films twice but this film I have seen about 10 times and still can't get over how good it is. 

Speaking of documentaries, I watched 'Blackfish' which is a documentary about SeaWorld and how they basically 'preserve' the whales and basically how bad it is. I definitely recommend watching that along with 'Catfish'. (ps, they sound alike but they are definitely not in the same category or genre of film). 

I just realised we are 10 days into 2016 and I haven't really kept up with any of my New Year Resolutions. I might start 2016 tomorrow since tomorrow is a Monday and Mondays are the most cliche date to start anything new. (Most commonly; Diets). 

I would love to stay and chat to you, (aka myself), but I must scadoodle and consume some food with the family. Farewell amigo's. I hope you have or had a lovely day/evening/night and I shall speak to you, (myself), again very shortly. 

PhOtO oF tHe DaY: 
Why yes, it is such a clear picture of a picture(s).
But, its of me and le boyf' at le partayy.
We had fun.

5 comments:

  1. You cannot leave Disney parties behind :) xoxo

    www.thelittleenigma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the words Disney party and got so excited it's almost embarrassing :P The pictures are so cute.
    I haven't seen the Catfish documentary yet, I've only seen the tv show. I think I'm gonna watch the documentary next weekend (which is still four days away, but now I have something extra to look forward too :) )

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love Disney ey? and thank you amigo:3 You must watch the documentary version! It explains the beginning of the TV shows! It is amazing!;) x

      Delete
  3. HEy,
    Disney Party that sounds so fantastic. I think every Little Girl is loveing Disney still today. And the idea of the printing on the t Shirt because the less costume is an easy but also great one. I like this Pictures really much. In These I can see so much fun.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic! And to be honest, I wish I stuck some printed label on myself, it would of saved me money:')) But thank youuuu!
      - Sammy!:) x

      Delete