Saturday 26 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS..also...BAH HUMBUG

So Christmas has come and gone and I could not be happier! (Well I could if I wasn't a depressing person but ya' know). But yes! I am one lucky bunny! I got a set of driving lessons and another Kindle for Christmas and basically..I am really really happy and grateful! I cannot wait to drive! I am so so so so excited! EEEEEeeeeeKKKKKkkk. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas the same way I did! But, if you didn't, don't worry! You'll be happy soon! Oh God, I sound like one of those weird horoscope things. I don't like horoscopes.

Anyway, today is Boxing Day, (the day after Christmas). I am once again...ill! I think I am coming down with the flu or cold or something. I feel awful. However, I am trying to chill and relax whilst enjoying the sweet sounds of cars outside my house. OOOOOOOO, I got a new jar for Christmas and some awesome lights to go within the jar and I have never been happier! I have closed the curtains in my room and turned the lights on and I have never been so relaxed.

I don't even know what I am on about.

It's weird, I am so happy and grateful but then there is a part of me which is so upset and sad for no reason. I hate it! I thought I was doing well, happy wise! But I guess I am still a lil' sad...for no reason. Brains are weird! I don't understand how you can be happy yet sad and depressed. It doesn't make any sense? BRAIN Y U DO DIS!

But anyway, the new year is slowly creeping its way up so I guess I have to think of some new year resolutions. I know I need to change and take care of myself more and be happy but meh. I think my main new year resolution is to be healthy because this past month I have been torturing myself by eating junk and drinking junk and yesterday has just killed me and made me realise that I need to be healthy! I hate December.

Anyway, (I need to stop saying anyway), I need to scadoodle as I have death to overcome and some relatives to visit. I hope you have a lovely boxing day and I hope you have had a lovely Christmas!

So...

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I took this ages ago, it's not a good picture but I quite like the
quirkiness of it.
I am quirky.

2 comments:

  1. I actually love all of your posts!! You're so honest about stuff, and it's like you write what you're thinking.. It's really interesting!
    Anyway, Merry Christmas!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, all your comments make me happy!:') I love your blog also! and Merry Christmas to you too!XDD

      Delete