Monday 7 December 2015

Life is good good bad bad

I should probably shave my legs. I am slowly developing a large focus onto my legs and I can see hairs. I need to shave them but hairs provide leg warmth but I am a woman and women are not permitted to have hairy legs. Stupid women. (offence to myself taken).

I am going to start writing proper posts soon because I am literally writing an online diary basically complaining about not posting decent posts. I need to stop but it's fun. SEEE, I am doing it right now.

But yes, Sammy has recently purchased le book: 'Wreck This Journal' and to my surprise, it is really fun apart from I can't get myself round to actually wrecking the journal because I am neat in my own weird way. For those who may not know what this book is, basically, it is a book devised by the author: Keri Smith and she basically has developed a series of books which enable your imagination to go wild along with your creativity. The book I currently own has series of pages telling you, as the author, what to do with them. For example, one of my favourite pages states to 'fill page entirely out of circles' so I riddled the page with circles of all shapes and sizes. It is such a great book I love it!!

Anyway, in other news, I love him so flipping much!! He means everything to me and it makes me so excited that I am going to be able to spend the rest of my entire life with him! I seriously cannot wait! The best part about our future seriously has to be falling asleep together every single night. I love sleeping at his house purely because I can cuddle up with him and feel safe and amazing! Awwwww, I love him so much!

ALSO ALSO ALSO! I have learnt to appreciate everything in life. Today, my fellow spudling was purchasing a top notch camera which enabled me to wait outside and take pictures with his previous camera. I was about to take a picture of a tree until a homeless woman said "you don't want to be taking pictures of that" and I said "why not?". So we then went onto discussing where we both came from and our current situations. She then made me open my eyes to the world as she said her dream was to go to this town which wasn't too far away. This dream made me smile and after she told me the dream I then went on and said 'you can get there' and she simply asked 'how can I?'. After some more inspirational words by Denby I gave her some money and went on my way. This little conversation may sound stupid and silly to you but it opened my eyes and made me appreciate what I have in life. I may think that I am unfortunate but now I have realised how lucky I am to simply have a home to come back to at the end of every day. Always appreciate the little things in life despise how little they may be!

Anyway, I must scadoodle and attempt to get some sleep as I believe I have to get up early tomorrow for something which I cannot remember because I am worlds number one nugget...so:

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I love this photo of me and the Spudling. 
He makes me the most happiest girl in the world.
He really does.
I am one lucky girl to have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment