Thursday 31 December 2015

ITS THE LAST DAY OF 2015. YaY.

So it is the final day of this year. (Or last year depending on when you are reading this). But I have come up with some New Year Resolutions. Majority of my resolutions are very cliché but they are also personal to me. (Kind Of):

  •  Resolution Number 1: No Chocolate. - Yes, you read properly, Denby is moving away from the chocolate in 2016. All I eat is sugary things and I am developing a phobia of teeth loss and diabetes so chocolate is no longer on my agenda. 
  • Resolution Number 2: No Fizzy Drinks. - I tried this the other year, I got really far but I soon developed a love for energy drinks. So, in an attempt to dispose of my love for energy drinks, I am going to attempt to not drink any form of Fizzy Drinks. Again. 
  • Resolution Number 3: Be Time Wise. - I am never on time. Prime example is him. If he asks me to go over to his house or do something with him, I am always late. So, 2016 is the year were I am going to be on time...
  • Resolution Number 4: Save Money. - I say the same resolution this time every year but it is definitely about time I finally save money. I finally have a job and I am so lucky that I am going into 2016 with a job and a boyfriend and a best friend and my family. But, I need to save my money. 
  • Resolution Number 5: Spending Time Wisely. - I was unsure about how to title this resolution but what I mean is...I need to spend time appropriately so that I can have time to see the best friend and the boyfriend. Along with having time to myself. With college and work it is hard to find time to spend with everyone along with trying to give myself rest but I am aiming to undo this nonsense and find time! 
I cannot think of any more legit resolutions which sound appropriate for this blog so I shall leave you with five AMAZING resolutions. (SARCASM). 

Anyway, I hope everyone has had a good Christmas and I really hope everyone goes into the new year with a smile on their face because smiling is good. (I don't know if I personally like smiling). 

CRUMBS, I need to get ready. I have a town to attend. See, this is were resolution number 3 needs to come in. Be Time Wise. 

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody! Be careful but be happy! I sound like one of those billboards you see, you know, the motivational ones?!? Nope? Okay, see ya soon! 

PhOtO oF tHe DaY: 
lol, its me!
I finally managed to squeeze in a selfie today.
Ya' know, because its last day of 2015
YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment