Thursday 12 November 2015

lel lol lul

I actually used 2% of my effort today to bring my camera to college so I can take some photos. Although my initial mission was complete...I didn't get as many pictures as I initially intended to. (I think that is contradiction).

Lol, I have tumblr once again! I am unsure on my name but I am going to fill my tumblr blog with depressing images. (Not depressing, just black and white photographs made from maself).

I don't know what to write about.

I mainly wanted to upload a picture I took today.

Because it is a really nice picture.

Of a tree.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
IT'S SUCH A CUTE FUDGING TREE
I might make a folder dedicated to tree's.
Denby's Tree Dictionary
with my own names.
hmmmmmmmm
I think I have just created another outstanding idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment