Wednesday 11 November 2015

Hello...its me...

Howdy, I firstly begin this online diary of mine with an apology for not posting as frequently as I usually do. The reason for this is due to myself being ill and due to my 3 day hibernation. However, the Denby rises again and is back for good...hopefully. Coming to think of it, 90% of my posts are starting to be myself apologizing for frequent posts...this keyboard is sticky and horrible.

Anyway, I need to make a dealio with myself that I am not going to write on my hand again. this is purely because I now have a hand which is covered in ink and it won't come off. I tried to scrub it off but it left great pain on my delicate skin. I want to blame someone or something but surprisingly, it is my own fault.

I am undergoing major decisions about my future life and career. I want to become a Midwife and then I don't. But, recently I have realized I can do more with my life. I can be whoever I want to be. Therefore, I am in a decision period were I am trying to figure out who I want to be. I am beginning to like the idea of becoming a film maker. Inspired by a documentary I watched last night called 'Exit Through The Gift Shop'. The documentary was based around Banksy and 'Mr Brainwash'. I won't go into full detail but it was based around a man, 'Mr Brainwash', who basically filmed his whole life. I would love to film my life and put them onto DVD's so in the future I can look back at them. I mean, I could upload them to YouTube...hmmmm.

I need to begin taking pride in my appearance. I am recently dressing very oddly but comfortably. I dress for comfort, not style. However, I am feeling the style within me trying to unleash itself. Now, trying is a big word for me...don't ask.

OmG. I actually brought my camera out with me today which means...I am able to get more photo's for my 'PhOtO oF tHe DaY' section which means you, as my amazing beautiful readers, can spend a minute of your life looking at an amazing photograph of mine...yaya.

Today is the 11th of November which means that it is remembrance day to remember those who fought in the war!!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Just to clarify that this is NOT my own photo.
However, it is a field of poppies in commemorative of 
remembrance day!


I hope you have a great day today as everyone deserves to have a good day...everyday! 
Peace out amigo's! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment