Sunday 1 November 2015

Everything is a mess.

When I mean 'everything is a mess', I do mean it. Starting with my room, my room is currently the most messiest place ever and this is simply due to the fact I trashed it trying to locate a piece of paper. (An important piece of paper as matter of fact).

The second reason to why 'everything is a mess' is my top notch organisation, (along with my top notch sarcasm). I have an exam next week which I totally forgot about and to which I am seriously NOT PREPARED FOR.

The third reason, is, I have my art deadline next Thursday. KILL ME NOW.

Fourth: I have another deadline...however...deadline is unknown.

Fifth: Oh, my hair is a mess as well.

There are probably a seriously high amount of un-registered reasons but those are the main ones which are really getting to me right now. The worst part is, no one can help, apart from myself. Yay. Well done Sammy for being really prepared for this high amount of nonsense, wahooooo, GO SAMMY.

Asides from witnessing my death, I managed to fix my bike once and for all and quite frankly, I have never been happier. I can finally ride my bike wherever and whenever I want too without having the struggle of carrying a slightly heavy foot pump which was often needed to pump up an 'amazing' inner tube. Basically my bike had a puncture. That's it. But I have to elaborate on things...

I went swimming today, that was pretty fun apart from my FACE BURNS SO FLIPPING MUCH.

Also, Halloween was great...I was working...and I had the opportunity to go to parties but I was working and now I feel really lonely even though I have the amazing boyf' and le brother. But I still feel lonely. The internet was full of my college dressing up and having a laugh and I just felt like no one cared about me. Sometimes I do wish I had friends who I can go out to parties with and they actually want to enjoy my company. But I don't even have that. No one wants to know how my day was or what I am doing next weekend. Everyone is just selfish now-a-days and it is starting to really get to me.

However, I have him. He is the most amazing person in the entire world. I can say this a million, trillion times but every time I say it...I seriously mean it with all my heart. He is the only one, (including my bro), who cares about me and who wants to know how I feel and how I am doing. The same with the brother. The bro and him make me have a sense of purpose in life. Without them I would be worthless. I am one lucky person to have both of them in my life!

Instead of rambling on and making a high amount of spelling mistakes, I am going to leave you with:

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
As you can see, this is a photo of two, very young, children.
The one in the pram is my younger sibling.
And..the one getting mangled under a table thing is me.
I was a weird child with rosy red cheeks.
And...I still am I guess.
I still have the rosy red cheeks
I think I was blessed...
 
 
Before I forget, I hope you have a lovely day/evening/night and wherever you may be, I hope you enjoy or have enjoyed the first day of November! WAHOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment