Monday 23 November 2015

du du du du duuuuuuu

The world is a strange place with strange people and strange ways of living. That is my view on the world. I don't understand what is 'acceptable' or what is seen as 'perfect'. I don't get it. Social groups involved. You get those people who can make friends easily and are labelled as 'popular'. Now, these sort of people will do anything which the pack leader does. For example,  if the pack leader has a boyfriend to sheep will get a boyfriend. If the pack leader wears a lot of make up; so will the sheep. This is a repetitive cycle which goes on and on and on.

Then you get the 'underdogs'. The people who stay out of everyone's business but still get picked on. They see themselves as different. They will zone out easily and get on with their work and will do well with themselves. To make things easier for you to understand, I guess you think of them as 'geeks'. But personally, I love them.

You also get the 'alternatives'. These are people who are basically, alternative. They can get along with people in a manner which is friendly, loving and kind. I find these to be funny and quirky. But I also find them dressing in clothing which you can say is also 'alternative'.

Then you get the 'inbetweeners'. The sort which is basically stuck in between groups and are unable to move out. I call these the 'lost sheep' as I see they are trying to follow a crowd but they find themselves not wanting too.

And then you get me. I am just stuck in 'Sammy World' which is full of strange and mysterious things which cannot be understand by anyone or anything. I don't even understand the world so there is no way the world can understand me. I don't understand how people can fall into labelled groups which define who they are...but sadly, they do. I wish everyone lived in a world were people can be together and not care about what others think.

I guess, if I was too think of a group to categorize myself, I guess it would have to be 'stuck' because that is what I am. I am stuck in a repetitive cycle of misunderstanding. The day I understand something will be the day I find my feet. But quite frankly, I don't believe I will.

Anyway, before I leave and crack on with some grand coursework of mine, I shall quickly apologize for any spelling errors because once again I have found myself to be on a keyboard which won't register 37% of the keys I press. Dodgy keyboards are now my worst enemy. FACT.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
A cute little abandoned beach setting which I took earlier this year.
I love sun sets.

3 comments:

  1. The world most certainly is a strange place.. And it's interesting to see how you see the world, and how observant you are.. I never really notice all of the different types of people.. I mean, I see all of the kids trying to hard to be so identically original, and the alternative kids (I hang out with them most of the time..) but I'd never noticed all of the people who you can't classify.. I guess they're the best kind of people? They don't refuse to conform to what society deems 'normal', and yet they don't fit in, and that means they're brilliant! (by the way, your photography is beautiful)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I am way too observant:') but I know exactly what you mean! They are definitely the best sort! And thank you so so so so much!

      (ps, I love your blog)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete