Friday 30 October 2015

Why am I always tired

One day I will have a full entire day which I will not be tired. Not even once. This is one of my many ultimate goals in life because I am sick of being tired randomly. I will be happy and jolly then next minute I am curled up in a ball wanting to sleep but the worst part is...I am unable to sleep. This slightly aggravates me.

I am suddenly cold now. URGH WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL. I hate the term normal but I am coming to realise that I am using it an awful lot. I really want to sleep right now but I need to write blogggg because blogggg is awesome and you are all awesome for using your own valuable time to read it. Seriously dudessssss, thank you!

I still want to write a book. (That previous paragraph randomly reminded me of it). But yes, I might start writing a book once I have my college work out of the way. Imagine writing and publishing a book as good as 'Paper Towns' or even Harry Potter? I want to be able to write a book which not only people will love, but movie makers would love. This would then enable someone, with the help of myself, to create a film based upon this random book of mine. IT EVEN HAPPENED WITH THE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID! I will gather some inspiration and I shall undergo this grand and ludicrous task of mine.

I have to stop thinking of random and highly impossible ideas which I am adamant that I am going to undergo but then I never do. HOWEVER, I WILL ACTUALLY UNDERGO ONE LUDICROUS IDEA AND SEE WHAT THE END RESULT IS. Because, I am weird and also highly crazy.

I also need to wash the pots and eat some tea before I go and venture the outdoor world with my younger sibling, brother and le boyf'. Fridays are my good days.

SO...

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Today has been a good day....
I finally got my photos back
wahooo

No comments:

Post a Comment