Thursday 29 October 2015

WHERE HAS MY SPELLCHECK GONE?!?!?

I have once again returned to the mighty laptop of terror. However, my spellcheck has disappeared so I am sat writing away hoping to God I am spelling things correctly. I think it is due to myself using ye olde Internet Explorer and not Google Chrome. Although..as much as people can hate Internet Explorer, it is pretty good speed wise. I can type a sentence without my full laptop going into breakdown mode.

Yes, I have many troubles with my laptop. I refreshed it once again last night so I hope I have re-gained my library of mystifying pictures back because I liked my pictures. All of them were unique and had random stories behind them all. (I am too scared to check whether or not I have them back).

HALLOWEEN IS ON SATURDAY. I AM SO EXCITED EVEN THOUGH I THINK I AM WORKING BUT STILL, I AM VERY EXCITED BECAUSE HALLOWEEN IS AMAZING AND YEAH. I wish I could dress up and hand out sweets to children and decorate the house and what not...but work will be fun, besides I get paid which means my savings will increase and in the long term, it will make me happy.

I discovered that I receive more pleasure and joy by finding an old backpack under my bed then I do actually buying a new backpack. Basically, I sorted my room out and discovered I had a backpack under my bed, (bear in mind I already have two of the things), and it made me really happy purely because now I have the capability to swap and fluctuate between different backpacks. That makes me really happy.

SPEAKING OF BEING REALLY HAPPY. The fellow boyf' makes me extremely happy. Especially after today! We use to spend full days together and pretty much mess around and do random stuff. But, we have not been able to have these sort of days in a long time. However, today was the day that we finally had one of these days and I couldn't be happier. We chilled and snuggled up together, played Minecraft together, (although my attention span didn't last long), drank tea together and chilled more together. It has been adorable. Oh and we had a laughing fit together. It was seriously the best laughing fit I have had in a long time. It made me late for my conscientious mind but it was certainly worth every minute. FLOATING MEERKATS.

I am starting to slowly develop a high amount of proudness for myself...becauseeeeeeeeeee... I am writing more and more and more instead of short flimsy posts. Something so stupid makes me highly proud of myself. OHHHHHHHHH, I bought some Star Wars cereal. Now that is one accomplishment which I can proudly cross off my bucket list. (A bucket list which I need to update rather soon).

Anywayyyyyyyy...

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Yeah...I lost all my photos so here is a re-upload of one I took quite a while ago.
I will get them back even if it takes me a WHILE.
I will do it.
(Read that back but in a terminator kinda' voice).
 
Have a good day/evening/night amigo's!
I think I might start writing this off my Kindle, it was kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment