Sunday 25 October 2015

well well well

I had my first ever shift last night at work and it was fricken' awesome. Although I looked dead and bewildered due to myself having the world's worst headache. It was still rather fun and I can't wait to go back again, it is going to be awesome because next time I hopefully won't have a headache because headache's are the worst. For me, every time I have a headache, it is always connected to my eyes as I get really bad eye strain. WAHOO!

Oh ma GoD, I love Adele's new song; Hello. She is back and I have to say, she is purely amazing. Her songs have so much meaning and having her portraying the meaning with her voice and the use of music is simply perfection.

Speaking of perfect; he is perfect. He is literally so perfect and everyday I love him more and more, (if that is even possible). Every single day after I have finished work, he has been there despise how late it is. I love him so much! I am seriously the most luckiest girl in the entire world to have him.

ALSO, I made a great purchase today. I bought....Mozart and Shakespeare. I love really random and quirky stuff and I have to say that this is probably one of the most randomest purchases I have ever made. EVIDENCE: ALSO:
PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
This is the mighty Shakespeare and Mozart. They are awesome, the size of them is small but still they are mighty epic!
Many apologies for the small post but my laptop is running really really slowly. Like, unbelievably slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment