Tuesday 13 October 2015

TODAY IS THE DAY

Urgh stomach ache

Hate food but I still eat it.

HOWEVER!

I don't care about that because today I hit two mini-milestones! The first one being that this is officially my 100th post on this blog and I have realized how much this blog has developed into what it is now! I have never been so grateful of people reading or having an interest in my work! I don't believe I can write properly or anything like that, but the fact you read my stuff, it boosts my confidence and it makes me happy because I am a quiet person and by being able to express myself on this, it is amazing. So, basically, THANK YOU FOR READING!

I just realized it is the 13th. Then I thought it was Friday. But it isn't. It's only Tuesday. Phew.

The second mini-milestone is that I have been with the boyf for 200 days today! (We know because we have a 200 day snapchat streak, THANK YOU SNAPCHAT). But yes, 200 days today. I seriously cannot believe it. I remember when we reached 100 days. It feels not so long ago. It is really odd. However, I love him so flipping much!! I am one lucky potato to have him. I care about him so much and I just know how much he cares for me and I am so grateful for that! I am speechless. I am just too happy right now because I always know I have him and that I am always there for him.

Oh my, it is Wednesday tomorrow.

Wow.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
200 Days with HIM!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment