Monday 5 October 2015

THE VIDEO

It has taken me a while to make and upload and it isn't even that good. BUT, I have finished adding clips together and forming a video for your entertainment and also for virtual memories. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did making it! The sound may be a little but funny on some parts of it but hey ho, I did it. The link will be/is - https://youtu.be/DXAnnZyM4F0

Anyway, in other 'interesting' news, October weather has finally hit the UK and it has been raining all day and it has also been very chilly. For others this is bad news, however, to me this is great news as I can finally begin wearing my woolly hats and knitted scarfs and I won't get judged for it. So, this makes me one happy bunny.

Speaking of happy bunnies, there is one person that does make me one truly happy bunny and that person, as you may have already guessed, is 'him', aka, the soul mate, aka, the boyf'. He makes me really happy even when I am feeling down and dismal, he still manages to put a smile on my face and that is one of the many things I extremely love about him!

I also need to save up my money and begin looking for a job...extreme measure style. I need to start looking around my local area and hand out vast copies of my CV because I really need a job to save up for birthday presents and Christmas presents because this year I want it to be the best Christmas ever and to do so, I want to get the gifts my family actually deserve and the gifts the bro' and the boyf' deserves! (I also want it to be a white Christmas but I don't see that happening anytime soon).

Speaking of awesome events...IT IS HALLOWEEN SOON!!! This year I am going to Trick or Treating and dress up in one of the most random-est costumes I can come up with! It is going to be awesome! Then soon after it happens to be bonfire night which means fireworks and bonfires whilst snuggled up with him. I just got goosebumps whilst writing and visually imagining that thought! Eeeeeeek, I cannot wait!

I must take a swift exit, however, I shall continue writing more words for your entertainment tomorrow!

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
An awesome spider in the center of it's magical web. 
I liked this photo.
Took ages for my camera to focus on it.
But I got there in the end! 
Goodnight Amigo's
Or Good morning...

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am looking for anyone still interested in signing up for my blog chain this month. Its not too late... feel free to let me know if you have questions :)

    October Prompt: This prompt centers around the theme of valuable lessons, especially that we have taken away from books. You might answer: What is the coolest thing you have taken away from a book you have read? What sorts of things do your characters learn, as embedded in a story you have written? Or, what sort of message do you want to share with others, either in writing or through your own life?

    Signups: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wk7BJ7_uN8YAqw6_UT_W7aqeqJOmv1I0_RGsqXWL-LE/edit

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Coming from Teenage Blogger Central

    ReplyDelete