Thursday 8 October 2015

The Strange Environment

I am not writing this on my laptop nor am I writing this at home. In fact, I am currently writing this on a computer at college. I have to say, this keyboard is very nice to type on. I really would like a keyboard like this for myself. Keyboards are cool. I am curious to find out who invented the keyboard and how the keyboard evolved during technology's own evolution.

I am feeling rather random today even though all I seem to be doing is sneeze on random and inappropriate situations. For example, this morning I was trying to find my college card then BAM 3892137937219837 sneezes came out of nowhere and induced an attack on my body at the most inappropriate time.

I don't like phones. I have discovered this over night. Reason being: People waste money on 'amazing' phones which only induce trouble, as I have also discovered. They also brainwash people. Like, we don't need phones, so why brainwash us into buying one? I DO NOT GET IT!

I really want this keyboard still.
Christopher Latham Sholes - The inventor of the keyboard - I am proud of you sir! I Denby Salute you!

I must scadoodle and make my way from this computer and into social land. So....

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
I am not sure if the photo can be seen.
But, here, have some rocks.


I hope you have a good day amigo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment