Saturday 3 October 2015

Okay Okay Okay Okay I cannot waittttt

In an hour, I shall be on my way to see Fall Out Boy LIVE! I seriously cannot wait. All day I have been thinking about it and waiting for it to hit me and it finally has, eeeekkk. This will only be a short post but tomorrow I shall write all about what happened and I shall post videos on my snapchat which is: samdenby016.

I think I have just caught my nail on my nose and now it's bleeding the slightest bit. Rather annoying. But I don't care because FALL OUT BOY.

In other news, today I finally got a long mirror in my room. I have been wanting one for ages purely because I often leave the house in awful outfits and now I can see myself before I go out and I can actually try and long presentable from now often.

My nose stings.

Eeeekkkkkk.

I want to sleep but I can't because firstly, I don't have enough time and secondly, I am too excited.

I must leave the internet now but I hope you guys have a lovely evening/morning/afternoon. I shall write to y'all tomorrow.

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
This is a cute hand-made woolen ball from the local festival earlier this year.
I love the colors of it. 
And the atmosphere shown within the photo.
Wahoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment