Thursday 1 October 2015

I am Hyperactive.

I never believed in being hyper as to be honest, there is no such thing. However, this very moment in time, I am what you call 'hyper'.

Lel.

Anyway, today I happened to do a 'career' test in one of my college lessons. Basically you have to answer a series of seriously stupid questions and then it comes out with one outcome, (a career which is specifically based on your answers). Now, the career I got was film producer. I was quite shocked because this is something I would seriously love to do!!! It would be awesome.

When I am 80 years of age, I want to look as if I am 20. Goals.

I am really hyperactive, however, I am also really really tired.

I love him so much.

So SO sO so SO MUCH!!!!!!

I am currently watching the 'Pride of Britain Awards' and I am slightly getting emotional so I must take a swift exit and get snuggled into bed and sleep as I have a long long long day ahead of me tomorrow. I really really really can't wait.

Okay I am getting really really really emotional,

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
A photo from my creepy art project last year. 
The doll was called Geraldine.
Was.

No comments:

Post a Comment