Sunday 11 October 2015

Fears?

I have many fears just like the vast majority of the world does. Fears are something which petrify me in every way possible. I do believe I am scared of the term fear itself. It is a frightful fear. Some of my fears vary. For example, they can be something small like, the fear of spiders or they can be something big like, losing my family.

HOWEVER, I am scared of being scared. My head brings up horrible thoughts every single day and now I am beginning to develop a fear of my own head and my own thoughts. That my friend is very worrying.

I am scared of losing things.

I am scared of losing him.

It is a never ending fear which develops more and more each day as each day we form a bigger bond than the day before.




On a brighter note. I actually accomplished one of my main objectives on my bucket list. That objective was to face my fear of rides. The annual fair has finally arrived and I went last night with the family. I managed to drag myself on the ride with my younger sister, now, this was a huge accomplishment because last year I would not of gone on that ride at all and the fact I brought myself to do it makes me very very very very happy! I am proud of myself for something so stupid. YAY.
What makes it even better is that tomorrow I am going back, however, I am going with the boyf' and the bro. Us three as a combination going to the fair is going to be an extremely funny evening. I cannot wait!

However, I never want to eat fast food ever ever ever again. Me no likey.

Anyway: PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Chubby lil' Denby in her element: The Kitchen.
I surprisingly love this photo. 
Purely because I wasn't camera shy back then.
Also because I am rocking those sandals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment