Wednesday 21 October 2015

Decisions and Motivation

I am attempting to be more motivated. This is a goal of mine I need to undergo now because I am sick of having a lack of motivation and will power. Basically, it all began when I realized I am becoming a lazy individual and THIS was because I was just sat at home doing nothing with myself and I feel horrible, body wise. Therefore, I decided to do something with myself. This meant I was going to start running properly, once again. However, I needed motivation to do so. So, I faced my ultimate fear, (of going under the bed), and dug out my old running shoes which still look as if they are in brand new condition. So, as soon as I get back from college and applying for a job, I am going to go for a short 20 minute run! WILL POWER.

Speaking of will power, at college I am doing Art and Design, as you may already know, but I have made a crucifying decision. This decision is too produce an A1 paper sized stippling piece of work based upon my current theme of our local towns Fishing Heritage. This is one decision which I just know I am going to regret. However, I have to keep thinking about the end results because if I actually manage to finish it, I believe it will turn out really well and it will be the most successful thing I have done this year. (I am expected to do that and a stop motion animation, both of which take a lot of time, yay).

Also, I have spent hours of this day trying to motivate myself to apply for a job. There is a job going in my local town and I saw the vacancy this morning. However, I don't have much confidence and it is really starting to bug me. Urgh. I know I need a job and I really want one, however, I just need that confidence boost which I sure hope hits me sooner or later.

I am also writing this at college and I am typing on a keyboard which, to my belief, is spectacular purely because all the keys work and it is really smooth to type on. Unlike many other keyboards in this college.

Anyway, it is now time for Denby to take a swift exit, so, I shall see you again soon.
(Many apologies for not writing yesterday).

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
Hopefully, if this picture has uploaded.
I took this picture just the other week.
It is simple and may be boring but I surprisingly quite like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment