Sunday 18 October 2015

ChEeSe

I hate having great ideas and ambitions purely because I never undergo them. I want to lose a bit of weight but then every obstacle comes in my way therefore not allowing me to pursue my ambition. Basically, I am starting to get sick of being ill. I need to boost up my immune system by eating properly and eating healthy foodddddddddd.

I really fancy an apple. But I have to wait until tomorrow when the fruit shop is open. That is upsetting.

I forgot to purchase eggs.

Damn.

Anyway, I had a great time at le boyf's. It was really really really really cute. Basically, I slept over last night and it was adorable. Now folks, I recommend you do one thing in your life. This one thing is the best thing to which you will ever ever ever do. It is: have a bubble bath with the most important person to you and drink tea at the same time. Seriously. Do it. If you don't, you will regret it and it will haunt your mind for a LONG time. (You're welcome).

Before I forget:
Bad picture but this is my pointillism which I have mentioned recently. On the left you can see my own original photograph's and on the right you can see my pointillism, (well, stippling). The two drawings are entirely made up off dots and I have to say, I am rather proud. It takes time but I guarantee you, it is worth it in the end! 

Anyway, I have some more artwork to endure so I shall leave you with another marvelous photograph:

PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a photo I took at an abandoned place. 
It amazed me how plants and weeds will still grow despite having no soil or living people around.
Hard to explain what I mean.
But, you get the point...
I hope.


I hope you have a great day/afternoon or whatever and eye shall see you soon.
(See, I have great puns).

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork is amazing, oh my gosh!! :D You're so talented!! Are you doing an art course at your college?? :)

    ReplyDelete