Monday 7 September 2015

THE BUTTON

So, after a slight notification, I soon realized I needed a following button or widget or whatever you like to call it, (yes I am still a noob to the blogging world). This widget or button allows you amazing amigo's to follow my blog and keep up with how I am doing in my own little crazy world. I believe this icon is located under my amazing face on the right hand side of the blog, (I think). Anyway, if you'd like to follow me and keep updated with my crazy world, hit that button, I should receive a notification and I shall return that follow!!

To me, the internet is one confusing place.

A very confusing place.

Anyway, I am going to follow and read some blogs as I have finally worked out how to do so. I love reading about other people's lives as much as I love writing about mine! It is really interesting. You can learn a lot about how people live completely different compared to how you do and I love learning about other's hobbies and interests.

As soon as I have finished working out how the internet works my blog should be pretty good and non-noob like.

SUBJECT CHANGE

It is so weird thinking that it is September already! *highly shocked face* I keep thinking it is August still but NOPE. We are already into the first week of September, (as I now know thanks to my new, cute calendar).

I also feel so organised this September. Every year I go back to school/college I am always not organised and never prepared, however, this year I am ready and waiting, (for once).

I might right a little later on after I have discovered more about the internet and after I make an attempt to unravel it and make the internet a non-confusing place. (And I have just confused myself, well done Sammy, well done).

No comments:

Post a Comment