Monday 28 September 2015

Sometimes...I am a nugget.

I haven't had a nut/peanut reaction for months. Well, not like this. Basically, I am allergic to nuts and peanuts, however, I can eat hazelnut, (kind of), so, when my sister comes up to me and offers me a chocolate, I am obviously going to accept, who wouldn't. But, me being a nugget, I didn't realize nor think that it could of nuts in it. So yeah, I am slightly having a nut reaction and its taken me 14 minutes to write this paragraph.

I feel pretty queezy right now.

But that ain't going to stop me...

I am tired.

Ill.

and have a upset tummy and swollen throat.

I D I O T! (Me).

Karma.

Why can't I be happy

tOdAy Is A dAy

FULL OF CONFUSION

and WeIrDnEsS.







Although, I actually saw the 'blood moon' last night. It was awesome to watch but at the same time, it was really scary. I've only ever seen an eclipse and the 'blood moon'. I'm not sure if I like astronomy or not but yeah, it was cool.

I am dying.

Not literally.


But close enough.

Lol, facebook is down.


PhOtO oF tHe DaY:
One of the first photo's I ever took when I got my 'amazing' camera. 
You may have already seen it before.
But you can see it again.
:)(:

No comments:

Post a Comment