Friday 11 September 2015

School is Painful

Okay, college is slowly killing me and I have only been back there for three days. Every time I start a new term at school/college, I always end up with really bad headaches pretty much everyday for a good week or so. Like right now I have a headache from simply doing some strenuous math equations, how is that even possible? Actually no, that is a stupid question. Math is simply the answer to it because to be fair, math always does somehow end up providing me with a wonderful headache which I enjoy so having so much...

Asides from painful headaches, I actually am enjoying being back at college. I can finally learn and get on with coursework and aim to succeed and do well. This year I am going to try so hard and get high marks on everything I do. I really am.

I am casually writing this whilst sat in black jeans and my Hogwarts jumper. I am looking rather geeky, however, I am also feeling rather comfortable and to be honest, I'd rather dress for comfort instead of dress to impress because that my friend, is how Denby' rolls in life. (I don't actually roll, I walk or bike...but you know, close enough).

I can't wait to see the brother, haven't seen him in about two weeks! *Shocked Face Emoji*. I miss him sometimes, I use to see him almost everyday and now I hardly see him and it is awful! Although I have my soul mate, who is absolutely amazingly amazing, (such alliteration), I still miss the brother. JUST TO CLARIFY, HE IS NOT MY BIOLOGICAL BROTHER, HOWEVER, HE IS STILL A BROTHER TO ME, I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY, HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY BROTHER.

I also can't wait to see ma' soul mate either to be honest. I love seeing him!! *Cute Blushy Face* He always cheers me up and makes me so unbelievably happy it is unreal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment