Sunday 6 September 2015

I got a Turtle

Firstly, I did not get a turtle, I got a tortoise and I did not get a tortoise I got a pot tortoise which is also a very small yet cute money box. Why? Because I am a turtle and it was adorable. I am officially a hoarder...don't judge me. (ps, I am not actually a hoarder).
As you can see below, the turtle is adorable.
I also got an amazing oil painting as you can see in the background. The painting has so much detail to it, I could not resist. Jut knowing that someone painted it and spent a lot of time on it, just amazes me. 

Also, today I found out what a crumpet was made out off. If you don't know what a crumpet is made out of or what even a crumpet is, I suggest you use your search engine and find out because that is what those amazing search engines are for. 

I just realized I am overusing the term 'amazing'. I apologize amigo's. 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new turtle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I kinda want to follow your blog, but you don't really have a way for me to do so, if you don't want people following your blog I get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! and hey, I will find a way for you to do so amigo!:)

    ReplyDelete