Tuesday 8 September 2015

I CAN'T WAIT

So, I go back to college in an hour and I actually cannot wait. Why? So I can work my a** off and get loads of work done and actually do well! Also this year at college is going to be so much better than last year because I know what to do and how to do it in the best way possible! Also because this year I am doing science so, I actually cannot wait!!

I have a really awkward paper cut on my index finger and every time I type it stings, ah well, I don't care, I am too busy being overwhelmed by excitement, which for me, is not something which happens on a regular basis.

I have recently been addicted to this song called 'Lose Your Soul' by Dead Mans Bones. It is completely different to what I usually listen too, and I have to admit, it is amazing! It is one of those 'special' songs which you can have on repeat and never get sick of it! I highly recommend this song!

I should probably clean my glasses because they have a fingerprint on them and my eye drifts off to look at it...yeah I am going to clean them! Now that I am back at college I am still hoping to keep writing a post everyday, firstly because I will have more to talk or complain about and writing on here makes me happy.

Anyway, I shall speak to y'all later! I hope you have a good day today or if you already have, I am extremely happy for you!

Adios Amigo's

*Denby Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment