Wednesday 16 September 2015

fAnCy

What did I learn today? Well, I shall tell you...Indian Tonic Water, (the low calorie version), is simply disgusting. This is one water I do not recommend...ever. Do not touch it if you see it in a shop. Don't even consider it. Just walk away. (Unless you are really into that sort of stuff then go for it).

I hate watching the typical British TV quiz show: 'Countdown'. The reason being is purely because people can look at random letters and form a magnificent word. With me, I cannot do that..at all. I look at the letters and my brain literally drifts off into space and that's it. The 30 seconds is up and I am in melting mode because I haven't even discovered a 3 letter word let a loan a 9 lettered word. (Stupidity problems).

I also went on an exclusive bicycle journey with le soul mate to a small town which has rocks and spectacular views of ferries, abandoned ships and all sorts. It was awesome and very interesting. As interesting as it was, I managed to take a lot of really cool photo's which look awesome. I want to share loads with you but that means reducing the quality of them to upload them and that takes more time then actually uploading them in the first place, (which is still a long time). But yes, it was fun. Asides from finding abandoned ships, we also found an abandoned balloon in the shape of the number, two. It was a good balloon. I miss that balloon already.

As per usual, I am becoming very sleepy, therefore I am going to leave you with an interesting photo which I happened to take today.

PHOTO OF THE DAY:
I call this one: STONES
Taken my me...of course.

1 comment: