Sunday 30 August 2015

Yes, it is true.

I'M ALIVE

Once again, Denby returned from the dead. Slight exaggeration...but, what I really mean is...I have returned from being horribly ill. Yey. I am glad to be back in this wonderful, happy, mysterious, crucial world.

It is fairly nice being alive. I rather like it...

Anyway, asides from being ill and witnessing death, I have added minor yet amazing decorations to my bedroom. For instance, I have added adorable lights above my bed which provide a wonderful, calm, peaceful atmosphere to my room along with these awesome, retro record decorations. (I believe they have a proper name for them but I honestly have no clue what it is but these 'record' decorations are mini paper record discs attached to one another with fishing wire creating a lovely piece of decoration to my room). So yes, I am madly in love with my room along with being madly in love with le boyfriend! (Sorry Rachel, relationship goals).

I currently have a laptop which is now 3 years old I believe, however, it is starting to slow down on me and turn into an elderly laptop *sad face*. So, I have decided to finally save up for either a new laptop or a new computer altogether. I really want to be able to use software's such as Photoshop and Microsoft Word without my laptop crashing. Ultimately, I would love to play Minecraft or awesome PC games without my laptop being close to blowing up.

I also have an 'Emoji' issue. For those who may not know what an Emoji is...you should...Google it, or if you are a Bing user..BING IT. Anyway, I am often on my laptop of doom and I am often talking to people, whether it is the brother or the boyf', I am talking to one of them. Within each conversation, the use of Emoji's are often involved. Now, this is where I come across a large problem. I barely understand the use of them. I will just put those *laughing crying faces* at the end of every message, Or, if the conversation is between me and the boyf', I will include *kissy faces* and hearts. I have absolutely no clue on how many Emoji's I should actually incorporate within each individual message. I have no idea. This is someone I don't think I will ever overcome...never.

I don't know what today's 'amazing' blog post was about...but I hope you still enjoyed it and I shall hopefully see you tomorrow where you will hopefully be joining me on another 'boring' yet 'inciting' blog spot.

Adios my fellow amigos.
*Denby Salute*

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment