Friday 14 August 2015

The Vegan Life and Animal Cruelty

Currently I am watching a documentary about Vegan and I think it is called 'Vegucated'. This documentary is based upon a Vegan who tries to teach 3 different yet ordinary people about the vegan lifestyle. Now, this documentary has seriously got to me. I hate animal cruelty and as I have just witnessed a scene based upon animal slaughter and cruelty, it has made me rather emotional. Seeing a pig so poorly treated makes me so upset and then realizing I have eaten that creature. KILLS ME! It upsets me but you have to think to yourself, it is nature. You need food the same way every animal does. It is just a vicious life cycle.

It made me think a lot about nutrition and what not because my diet was so poor and realizing I wasn't receiving decent nutrition and what not, it kills me. So, I have turned to a healthy lifestyle with healthy food. I now eat loads of vegetables and fruit along with a healthy dinner, (or supper, I get confused to what some people may call it). I feel a lot better in myself! Fizzy drinks and drinks similar to those are out of my diet along with any form of 'junk' food and sweet, processed food.

I also feel a lot smarter and my use of larger words is increasing. That may sound really stupid, but seriously, I do. (Don't judge me, I was born an idiot).

Next step: More exercise! I can't wait to get back to college because summer holidays make me feel lazy, crazy and INSANE! Why? because half the time I am stuck at home, I love getting out the house and exercise but in the summer holidays, it is hard to do that for a series of reasons.

Also, I HATE CHEESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment