Friday 7 August 2015

peopleeeee

I use to live my life arguing any chance I got and getting into verbal yet abusive fights. I use to live my life basically bitching about people so hard I hated them with all my guts. But no I realize, whats the point? If you hate someone, so be it. But you have to think to yourself, why do you hate them?
But, I have to admit, I hate it when people bitch about me for no reason at all and then start to make up lies about me. It is horrible. If you don't like me, cool. The best thing is when someone hates you but still stalk you on every social media site you have just because they hate you. I love it.

Basically, live a life with peace and all that jazz, ( - Chicago Reference). There is no point arguing with everyone in sight and there is also no point having so much hatred for someone you barely know. PREACH.

Anyway, I love moths. I use to loathe them so much because they fly around every where but since there is a moth in my direct vision, they are beautiful insects, (I think). I am calling this moth Fredrick. Fredrick is my new pet and I will make sure he is stuck in my room forever. (Too far Sammy, too far).

Asides from my little rant, I hope you have/had a good day!
Adios:)

No comments:

Post a Comment