Thursday 20 August 2015

No title Needed

So, after today I have officially decided that I am world's number one failure in life. I cannot do anything right and I slowly want to disappear. Not good. I literally cannot do anything right. Everyone wants to impress their parents and that is what I want to do! But that isn't going to happen if I am going to keep on acting the way I am.

Education is my main priority now, (asides from the boyf), as once I have got my education over and done with than I can then focus on what I want to do with the rest of my life, (I think).

At this moment in time I honestly have no idea to what I want to do with myself. I don't know what I am good at. The only hobbies I like is writing, reading and taking really bad photos on a really bad camera. I need help and a serious amount of guidance.

I also need to stop having this obsession with my handwriting. I have to have the perfect handwriting and it is driving me up the wall. My writing has to be neat and URGH WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL.

:(

That is it. I am sorting my life out once and for all, starting with an education. I am going to work so hard to be good at something, I don't know what, but I will find something. I have been considering on producing my own YouTube channel, (a better one), and on that channel just help other people because that is something I really enjoy. I want to make videos with humor and joy so that I can cheer people up and make people smile and laugh. That is the only thing I want to do with my life...but it is an unrealistic dream according to society and the world of education. Still, I will sort my life out! 

I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment