Monday 17 August 2015

LET ME DRIVE

Currently, I am awaiting my Provisional Driving Lesson which then allows me to actually drive a car. Okay, it will allow me to get driving lessons for me to drive my own car but still. I keep seeing people I know posting images of their spanking new car and I get so jealous because no one knows how much I want to drive. I have been waiting to drive ever since I knew what a car was. (Slight exaggeration).

In other news, I have approximately 3 weeks until I go back to college. I can't wait. (I can't believe I said that). But yes, I cannot wait to get back to college and start studying again. I can't wait to have a fresh start! Although, I will miss the summer holidays, but I don't care because Autumn is just around the corner meaning I can finally dig out my scarf collection along with my hat collection and annoy the whole of the world with my conversation starters, (my scarfs and hat).

I apologize for my rambling, I am in a talking mood but at this moment in time, I have no one to verbally communicate with. *Audience comes out with a simultaneous 'Aww'*

I need to get a job. I have been trying but no success.

No comments:

Post a Comment