Sunday 9 August 2015

Considerations.

Considering what to do with yourself is a major part of everyday life. Waking up and having to consider getting up and getting ready is one main aspect. You see, when I wake up I intend to suggest to myself to exercise. However, sometimes my body is like 'yeah...no'. I seriously don't know where I am going here so I am going to quickly change the subject.

SKINS! I am addicted to it. For many of those who may not know what Skins is, well it is a British TV show based on the lives of series of teenagers. It is rather old and I have no clue whether the show is still going on, but, I am addicted to it. I finished season 1 yesterday, (bear in mind I started it yesterday), now I am on season 2...slightly addicted. It is now part of my daily recommendations so I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Asides from being addicted to an awesome TV show, I am considering, (lol), on buying a book. A random book. Preferably a book which is in a trilogy so I can get hooked on the book then finish it but carry on reading the rest in the trilogy, (I don't think that makes sense but ah well).

Also, you know what is the most painful thing; getting your new piercing stuck on a item of clothing causing it to 'stick' and then tug as you try to remove or put on the item of clothing. Now, that is very painful. The shooting of pain causes me to have a mini twitching session unintentionally then causing me to look rather odd. But, I have to admit, it does make me look rather funny therefore I laugh the pain off. Again, I have no clue what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment