Monday 3 August 2015

Agar.io

I have currently been addicted to three things; strawberries, Agar.io and cups of tea. Odd combination, yes, I know. But good combination? YES!

Strawberries are absolutely amazing, they are a form of fruit, therefore being really healthy and are extremely low in calories. Yesterday I discovered that 100g of strawberries have only 30 calories. That makes me extremely happy. Although they are loaded with sugar, they are still beautifully delicious in every way possible. 

Tea is also very delicious. I can drink tea for days on end, (which I do...). I don't have sugar in my tea, just a couple of sweeteners to add to the extreme milkyness of my tea. I am weird, but tea is my secret obsession but I don't actually like it....it doesn't make any sense. 

Now, Agar.io is an online game I only discovered just over 24 hours ago. I was browsing YouTube and I thought about watching PewDiePie. (For those who do not know this person....URHRUHOAFSHFOAUFHUOHSAOHFUASOHF). Anyway, PewDiePie was playing the game, Agar.io. It looked rather simple and boring, however, it also looked really fun. So, what do I do? Get the mobile app version of this game and play it for myself. I was hooked on this game for a good 15 minutes until I had to get dressed. A while later I played the online, PC version of the game. Now I may be slightly addicted. However, I have just closed the game to write about the game on this blog, for you, because I am nice like that and I wanted to bore you. 

Anyway, 3 days until I am officially 17. frankly, I cannot wait. But, I have no clue whether it is 3 days or 2 days? If my birthday is on the 6th and today is the 3rd, it would then make it 3 days, however, what if you don't classify the 6th as being a day as it is already the day you have been waiting for? IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE, I DON'T GET IT?!? I shall ask Google because that is literally all I do, ASK GOOGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment