Monday 20 July 2015

wheyheyyyy

So, I woke up this morning thinking: 'I'll write my blog early today so I can make it interesting'. Did I? No. I forgot. I was too busy being occupied by increasing my step count on my pedometer. I have a secret obsession with my pedometer, (not really a secret anymore). I have to get a set amount of steps a day. On busy days my goal will be 20,000 steps and on normal, average, boring days my goal will be a minimum of 10,000 but I prefer to reach a minimum of 15,000. Odd, I know, but that is me for you. I am an odd character.
Anyway, today has been an average day I think. I walked quite a lot today and went on a series of mini bike adventures. I biked to Keyingham today which was rather fun. Once I have music in and I am on my bike, I am on a roll and will get carried away and speed off. However, on the way back the wind was blowing straight in my direction. I twas not happy!
Also, I have decided I need to update my music taste. Usually, I will browse YouTube for hours until I come across a really random band and then fall in love with them. But, I haven't done that for a while. So, I have currently been addicted to Catfish and The Bottlemen along with The 1975. Great combination and I highly recommend both of these bands to any of you 'indie' or 'alternative' music lovers. *Thumbs Up Emoji Here*
I seriously want to write loads and loads about my random experiences and complain about something really random, but once again, I am tired because I forgot to write something rather interesting earlier on. Urghhhhhh, I will write something long and interesting one day. One day this week.

Anyway, adios amigos!
*Denby Salute*

No comments:

Post a Comment