Sunday 19 July 2015

too sleepy. cannot think.

This is the exact reason to why I should never write a post late at night. My head is too drowsy and sleepy to think of anything interesting, (not like anything of my writing is interesting, but still). Anywhooooooo, I like summer holidays very much. BUT IT IS ONLY THE SECOND DAY AND I FEEL CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Boredom isn't the correct term to describe me right now. It's really bad. However, minecraft is back on the 'Denby Schedule'. I love it. I have also missed it a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

(I apologize for the high amount of caps lock. I'm tired).

Tomorrow, if I remember, I shall write an interesting blog post for all of my fellow readers, like yourself! I shall make a high attempt to make it rather interesting because I have recently noticed how my posts are lacking the 'Denby Quality', which, to me, is HUMOURRRR. <--- Again, I apologize for the caps lock.

I really want to write and write but my head is currently dead and sleepy. So, goodnight my fellow amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment