Friday 3 July 2015

Bicycles/Photographs/Life

Today's achievements involve cycling a 16 mile bike ride without dying, (it was a holy miracle). Another achievement involved having a few of my photographs being displayed in my schools Art Exhibition. This generally meant the world to me. Having my own photographs being put up on show made me one of the many happy people on this planet. Although it was only a few of my own photographs, it meant a lot to me. What made me an even happier citizen was the fact I witnessed people stopping and actually taking a look at my photographs. To see people stand and appreciate what I have taken, was heart warming and a very special moment. Even though I had no one to share that moment with, it still meant a lot to me.

Anyway, I manged to remember to take my holy camera with me on my bike journey. Due to my remembrance, I managed to take some interesting photos of a place called: Stoney Creek. The place overall was pretty boring and dull, however, it portrayed some features which are rather beautiful.
I really wanted to upload a series of photos to allow you, as my fellow reader, to understand what I mean by beautiful. But, sadly, when uploading photographs straight from a camera it consumers a rather large amount of time. So, here is a photograph which, as you can see, shows a series of boats casually floating themselves across a lake/thing. Interesting sight, I know. But, you have to look at the beauty of the sky and the angle in which the sun is shining to understand it's true beauty.

I really wanted to upload a series of photographs but due to the current time, I cannot as I will end up falling asleep and that will not be good. So, my fellow reader, I shall have to leave you here until tomorrow where I shall update you on what an amazing day I have had, (or not).

I also want to quickly apologize about my overuse of commas. Commas, for me, are a way of slowing my text down. I speak to fast verbally and in person, but, non-verbally, (i.e, this blog), I intend to slow down my speech by using the fascinating thing known as le comma.

No comments:

Post a Comment