Sunday 3 May 2015

Photography


Hello fellow readers. Today I believe I am going to write about photography and how much I love to take photos of random stuff which to me have a million meanings but to you may not.
(Unless you have a magical mind like myself and you can see what I can see which a lot of people do because the universe is made up of magic).
I sadly don't have a camera but currently in the process of getting one meaning the only way I am able to capture mind boggling photos was by using my phone's 5mp camera. Not the best of things but I am rather surprised to what it has been able to pick up, (quality wise).
Anyway, I don't actually know what I find rather interesting about taking photos. I just think they are amazing. To me the best camera is your mind. It saves all your memories and spectacular images but when you take a physical picture it allows you to physically re-live moments and memories whether they are good or bad.
I have to make sure a picture is perfect but the main issue I have is that my 'camera' cannot pick up the quality I can see with my eyes. I try to be a perfectionist as I do personally think I have some form of OCD. But that is another story which can be saved for another day.

I really want to go on a big rampage about photos but I am currently way too tired. Life tip - don't drink tea before you go to bed. Your energy levels shoot right up but then get knocked right back down. Not good. However, I would like to leave you with a link to my 'magical' Pinterest account/board. I have uploaded 1/4 of my own photos to it and some of them do look rather 'cool' as you may say.




No comments:

Post a Comment