Saturday 25 April 2015

zzZZZ

Sleep is crucial for EVERYONE! Every single human being needs sleep. Without sleep you are literally a walking zombie. The reason why I am on about sleep is because lately I have not been having any sleep. All my life I have always gone to bed early and naturally woke up early. But then I started going to bed late. Now, this is the worst mistake I have ever made as I still naturally wake up early. I can't physically lie in until late morning/early afternoon like the majority of teenagers do. This means I get really exhausted and tired and spend my days complaining and moaning about life. Just like I am now. 
Just always get sleep. ALWAYS. Because you don't want to be that kid who falls asleep in your exam or class. And you definitely don't want to be that kid who drinks energy drinks and lives off them because energy drinks are bad for you. NEVER DRINK THEM. 

Remember folks, a teenager needs at least 9 hours of sleep. (According the Google).

No comments:

Post a Comment