Tuesday 21 April 2015

So

Is it just me or don't you think that everyday has it's own theme. It may sound either ridiculous to you or it can be relatable. But, to me, everyday has it's own theme and every activity you do has some relation to that theme. If you have no clue what I am on about than join the group because I don't even know what I'm on about. 
In other news, today was rather amusing. I began the day feeling rather energetic and happy, I then cycled to school but suddenly got extremely tired. My body throughout the day decided to malfunction on me leaving me with a series of dead legs and many dizzy spells. I then cycled home after a tiring day of school/college/sixth form or whatever you would like to call it. However, on my journey home I happened to have another dizzy spell and happened to faint whilst riding my bike. Good day or what? Oh, the best part of it all is the fact I can't breathe properly. Now that is a good day. Bet your totes' jealous right now....

Apart from this big scenario, I am currently unable to sleep which makes thing 10x better right?

I just realized that my sarcasm is on a high level today. God knows what that is supposed to mean but I'm ill meaning I am allowed to sound like a lunatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment