Wednesday 15 April 2015

Mornings

I usually hate mornings but today I hate them even more. I don't know why, I don't know how, I just really dislike this morning. Nothings different about this morning than any other morning, I just rather dislike it. The reason why I hate mornings is because I have to set an alarm an hour early before I actually have to get up just so I know I will be awake. Then I have to drag myself to the toilets so I can enjoy the daily urination. (*Trait unlocked - Brutally Honest*). Then I have to brush my teeth whilst my arm is half awake and then get dressed whilst my whole body is half awake. This is not a good experience especially when you are going through it every single morning. 
(I missed the 'brush my hair' part purely because if you knew me you'd realize how crazy/messy/wild my hair is and it is impossible to tackle especially every morning).
Anyway, good morning dear readers, I hope you have a luxurious day.
                                                                               (Ooooo, big word).

No comments:

Post a Comment