Monday 13 April 2015

Me

Having to live with a skin condition is hard. Almost 17 years of different medication and creams to treat it and it still won't go. Funny part is, I have got use to it, but there are times were it hurts. Mentally and physically. Although I may be use to it, I am still not use to the way people can stare for long periods of time at your skin. It's amazing how something so stupid can entertain people for a llllloooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg 
time. 

Another funny thing is. I don't care. Sounds highly rude of me. But I don't care. 
I have a skin condition and have had it since the day I was brought into this world. 
I can't help that? 
So why judge me on it. 
It doesn't affect you.
Just me.
So why make my problem...
yours? 


Good question, but it just happens to be rhetorical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment