Thursday 23 April 2015

Le Weather

I personally hate weather. I'm not on about one specific type of weather, oh no. I'm on about the whole weather in general. Rain, annoys me. Snow, pretty but still annoys me. Sun, F*CK THAT SH*T. Wind, nope. Hailstone, stings like a b*tch. Whatever other weather, annoys me. 
So yeah, I hate the weather. I don't know weather it's because of my skin I hate it or it's because the weather always makes me ill. I don't know, I just hate it. 
Don't get me wrong, I do like it when it is sunny because it means I can actually go and explore the outdoor world. However, sunshine burns me. Mentally and physically. 

Anyway, enough about me moaning on about the weather.
Don't you just hate it when you say the same word so many times it just doesn't even sound like a proper word anymore?
I get that a lot.
And I mean. 
A LOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment